When you give to YANA, you are showing your love for Comox Valley families and ensuring local children are well supported during their out-of-town treatment or appointments. Thank you for considering a donation.
- Set up a monthly giving plan through CanadaHelps or contact us to set up a convenient pre-authorized debit (PAD) agreement.
- Donate online using a credit card through CanadaHelps (click on this link or button above)
- Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Auto-deposit is enabled, so no security question/answer should be required. Please include your full name and mailing address in the notes/comments so we can send a charitable receipt.
- Drop off or mail cash or cheque payable to “YANA Fund Society” to the YANA office (102 – 2456 Rosewall Crescent, Courtenay BC, V9N 8R9)
- Donate publicly traded stocks, bonds, mutual funds and segregated funds directly to YANA through CanadaHelps. More information here.
- Donate gifts in-kind; YANA welcomes donations of new merchandise, services and gift certificates for fundraising events
- Create a legacy gift by arranging a deferred giving plan
- Sponsor our annual Dinner & Auction or our annual YANA Ride
- Pledge a cyclist participating in the YANA Ride
- Consider other unique ways of giving
YANA uses Canada Helps to process online donations. Canada Helps provides a safe and secure portal through which non-profits can accept online donations. Canada Helps processes donations from credit cards and will immediately provide you with a charitable tax receipt. You will be issued a tax receipt for donations of $20 or more. If you agree, Canada Helps will provide YANA with your contact information when you make a donation. YANA adheres to the Donor Bill of Rights.
We are registered under the Society Act of BC as Y.A.N.A. Fund Society.
We are registered as a Canadian Charity #BN119305449RR0001 with the Canada Revenue Agency.