The Big Love Benefit is an annual dinner and auction in celebration of the philanthropy and love that surrounds YANA. This gala fundraiser is filled with fun, friends and community spirit. The next Big Love event is February 28, 2020.
Tickets are SOLD OUT, however, 4 pairs of tickets are up for grabs through the YANA Online Auction running from January 19 to February 6 (9pm).
The evening begins with the opportunity to visit, purchase a refreshment, and peruse the hundreds of silent auction items that are generously donated by our community. Tria Fine Catering provides a delicious buffet dinner and dessert, followed by a heart-felt photo presentation by McKinnon Photography featuring one of our courageous YANA families. Auctioneer Dave Stevens leads an exciting live auction where guests have the opportunity to bid on amazing packages.
Here’s how you can be involved:
- Purchase a ticket to attend the event.
- Bid on event tickets and other amazing items in the YANA Online Auction from January 19 @ 9:00am-Feb 6 @ 9:00pm.
- Purchase a Big Love Benefit raffle ticket to win one roundtrip flight for two to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination. Tickets are $20 and only 750 are printed. Click HERE to request tickets and a volunteer will contact you to fulfill your order. Winning ticket will be drawn at the Big Love Benefit Event.
- Donate an item, gift certificate, service or experience for the auction.
- Provide cash sponsorship to cover event expenses in order to maximize funds to Comox Valley children and their families. Various sponsorship opportunities are available with business acknowledgement matching the level of sponsorship.
- Join our team of volunteer canvassers to help us showcase the bounty and generosity of the Comox Valley community.
The Comox Valley has embraced the concept that it takes a community to raise a child. We are grateful for our sponsors, donors, and many supporters who make this evening grand. Special thanks to our sponsors who help us create a memorable evening and a successful fundraiser! We are so grateful for your generosity!
The electricity, the magic, and the generosity surrounding the 2019 Big Love Benefit was astounding. YANA supporters throughout the Comox Valley and beyond showed their fierce community spirit coming together to raise an incredible $158,000! Heaps of big love to everyone that had a hand in this record-breaking year! View Karen McKinnon’s 2019 video presentation here. Enjoy photos of the evening by Ali Roddam below!
What a night! We are thrilled to announce a record-breaking net fundraising total of $122,000! Sponsors, donors, volunteers, guests and online auction shoppers showed their big, big love for YANA families in connection with our February 23rd Big Love Benefit. Sincere thanks to all contributors! Our hearts are full!
We are deeply grateful for the love and community spirit surrounding our annual gala event. Thank you to all contributors! Together, we raised $91,000 for local children and families. Check out some snapshots from the evening.
The love shared at the 2016 Big Love Benefit was big indeed and we are incredibly grateful for everyone’s contribution. Thank you to all guests, volunteers, donors and sponsors. Have a peek at some of the photographs provided by McKinnon Photography.
We are thrilled to announce that the 2015 YANA Dinner & Auction was a huge success! We appreciate everyone’s contribution. Our community really came together to make this happen and to show support for YANA. Thank you to guests, volunteers, donors, and sponsors. It was an amazing night! Scroll through the gallery below to see some of Ron Pogue’s photographs from this special evening and see more pictures here.
Photographer Ron Pogue captured the magic of our 2014 YANA Dinner & Auction. Scroll through the gallery below to see some of the images from the event and see more pictures here.