For almost twenty years, YANA has welcomed the holiday season by making and selling Christmas Crackers in support of local children and families.
This Comox Valley tradition starts in October every year. 5,000 crackers are lovingly handcrafted by volunteers and filled with the usual delights. 50 crackers have special prizes, including one with a grand prize: a beautiful diamond ring valued at $3,390! Thank you to Mark the Gold Guy for this generous donation and to Tim Haley from Simply Timeless for donating the appraisal.
Sincere thanks to the many volunteers who came together to make our YANA Christmas Crackers this October and November.
Find these holiday favourites at the following sales outlets throughout the Comox Valley, $3 each, cash or cheque only:
– YANA Office, 102 – 2456 Rosewall Crescent SOLD OUT
– Charles Dickens Christmas Craft Faire at the Florence Filberg Centre Nov 10, 11 & 12
– Driftwood Mall Christmas Tree Display Nov 18-Dec 2
– BCAA, Cliffe Ave. SOLD OUT
– First Insurance, 8th Street SOLD OUT
– Edible Island, 6th Street SOLD OUT
– F.D. Interiors, 5th Street SOLD OUT
– Blush Salon, 5th Street SOLD OUT
– Coastal Community Credit Unions SOLD OUT
– Harbourview Dental, Comox Ave. SOLD OUT
– Comox Recreation Centre, Noel Ave. SOLD OUT
– 40 Knots Winery, Anderton Road SOLD OUT
– Seeds Market, Cumberland SOLD OUT
– First Credit Union, Cumberland SOLD OUT
– Vancouver Island Visitor Centre, Small Road SOLD OUT