For almost twenty years, YANA has welcomed the holiday season by making and selling Christmas Crackers in support of local children and families.
This Comox Valley tradition starts in October every year. 5,000 crackers are lovingly handcrafted by volunteers and filled with the usual delights. 50 crackers have special prizes, including one with a grand prize: a beautiful diamond ring valued at $4,695! Thank you to Mark the Gold Guy for this generous donation and to Tim Haley from Simply Timeless for donating the appraisal.
Sincere thanks to the many volunteers who came together to make our YANA Christmas Crackers this October and November. The last drop in session was Friday November 2.
These holiday favourites will be sold at the following sales outlets throughout the Comox Valley, $3 each, cash or cheque only starting Nov 12 until they’re sold out. Check back regularly for location updates and “Sold Out” notices.
– YANA Office, 102 – 2456 Rosewall Crescent
– Charles Dickens Christmas Craft Faire at the Florence Filberg Centre Nov 9-11
– Driftwood Mall Christmas Tree Display starting Nov 14-Dec 2
– BCAA, Cliffe Ave.
– First Insurance, 8th Street
– Edible Island, 6th Street
– F.D. Interiors, 5th Street
– Coastal Community Credit Unions
– Harbourview Dental, Comox Ave.
– Comox Recreation Centre, Noel Ave.
– 40 Knots Winery, Anderton Road
– Seeds Market, Cumberland
– First Credit Union, Cumberland
– Vancouver Island Visitor Centre, Small Road