For almost twenty years, YANA has welcomed the holiday season by making and selling Christmas Crackers in support of local children and families.
This Comox Valley tradition starts in October every year. 5,000 crackers are lovingly handcrafted by volunteers and filled with the usual delights. 50 crackers have special prizes, including one with a grand prize: a beautiful diamond ring valued at $4,695! Thank you to Mark the Gold Guy for this generous donation and to Tim Haley from Simply Timeless for donating the appraisal.
Sincere thanks to the many volunteers who came together to make our YANA Christmas Crackers this October and November.
As of Thursday Dec 20, 2018, Christmas Crackers are SOLD OUT at ALL locations. Thank you to our supporters in the Comox Valley and beyond for making this fundraiser a huge success again this year!
– YANA Office, 102 – 2456 Rosewall Crescent (visit our friends at the Tin Town Cafe if our office is closed) – SOLD OUT
– Charles Dickens Christmas Craft Faire at the Florence Filberg Centre Nov 9-11 – SOLD OUT
– Driftwood Mall Christmas Tree Display starting Nov 14-Dec 2- SOLD OUT
– BCAA, Cliffe Ave. – SOLD OUT
– First Insurance, 8th Street – SOLD OUT
– Edible Island, 6th Street – SOLD OUT
– F.D. Interiors, 5th Street – SOLD OUT
– Coastal Community Credit Unions – SOLD OUT
– Harbourview Dental, Comox Ave. – SOLD OUT
– Comox Community Centre, Noel Ave. – SOLD OUT
– 40 Knots Winery, Anderton Road – SOLD OUT
– Seeds Food Market, Cumberland – SOLD OUT
– First Credit Union, Cumberland – SOLD OUT
– Vancouver Island Visitor Centre, Small Road – SOLD OUT