Did you know?
- You can take your returnable beverage containers back to the Courtenay Return Center (493 Puntledge Road) or the Comox Return Center (678 Anderton Road) and ask that the money be donated to the YANA account.
- You can donate your Quality Foods points when shopping.
- You can donate Canadian Tire money at the Courtenay store if you are paying with cash or debit and, if paying with a credit card, you can donate the Canadian Tire money that was earned just by stating YANA’s phone number (250-871-0343). You can also transfer Canadian Tire money to YANA’s account through their website. You will need YANA’s account number to do so. It is 6365 7409 1849 3963.
- You can collect donations to YANA in lieu of receiving gifts for a birthday, anniversary or other special event.
- You or your business can donate a service, artwork, product or cash to the YANA Big Love Benefit held in February each year.
- You can help YANA make Christmas crackers in the Fall to sell before the holidays.
- You can sell Christmas crackers in your business or as a volunteer at craft fairs.
- You can bring your gently used ladies and/or children’s clothing and accessories in to any of the following consignment stores, where accounts have been set up for proceeds to go to YANA: Carosel*, West & Co. (formerly Polka Dot Pants), Planet Kids and Podlings. We recommend calling first for drop off times and details.
*Please drop items for Carosel at the YANA office.
- You can lead a fundraiser to benefit YANA.