Did you know?
- You can take your returnable beverage containers back to the Courtenay Return Center (493 Puntledge Road) or the Comox Return Center (678 Anderton Road) and ask that the money be donated to the YANA account.
- You can donate your Quality Foods points or Canadian Tire dollars when shopping.
- You can collect donations to YANA in lieu of receiving gifts for a birthday, anniversary or other special event.
- You or your business can donate a service, artwork, product or cash to the YANA Big Love Benefit held in February each year.
- You can help YANA make Christmas crackers in the Fall to sell before the holidays.
- You can sell Christmas crackers in your business or as a volunteer at craft fairs.
- You can bring your gently used ladies and/or children’s clothing and accessories in to any of the following consignment stores, where accounts have been set up for proceeds to go to YANA: Carosel*, Red Carpet, West & Co. (formerly Polka Dot Pants), Planet Kids and Podlings. We recommend calling first for drop off times and details.
*Please drop items for Carosel at the YANA office.
- You can lead a fundraiser to benefit YANA.