Your efforts are essential in YANA’s mission to support children and families having to travel for medical care. Nearly a quarter of our annual income comes from fundraisers just like this.
When you choose to plan a fundraiser, you have the opportunity to incorporate your interests and creativity. It is a fun and meaningful way to make a positive difference in your community.
You can achieve two goals for YANA
Raising money is not the only important benefit of third party fundraisers. Your fundraising efforts are also very important in building community awareness about YANA. Your efforts may change the lives of a family by simply letting them know what we do.
We’d love to help
We want to support you as best we can. We can provide the following to your fundraising activities:
- the YANA logo to promote your fundraiser
- YANA donation cans
- a roll up banner or other YANA signage
- brochures outlining our services
- pledge forms
- online fundraising platform through Canada Helps (ask us more about this)
- a volunteer representative to attend your event or make a presentation about the work YANA does
- a YANA representative for an official cheque presentation
We encourage you to
- post your fundraising initiative on your business and/or personal Facebook page, tagging YANA’s Facebook Page in your post
- submit press releases
- make posters
- utilize social media and other community forums to promote your fundraiser
Please submit promotional material utilizing the YANA name and/or logo for approval prior to production or distribution.
If you are planning a fundraiser for us, we would love to know about it. Please complete our Third Party Fundraising Form prior to your fundraiser. If you’d prefer, you can drop by the office or phone us and we can gather the information needed to get started.