The 2020 Comox Bike Company Ride is a fully flexible, socially distanced event.
Registration is entirely by donation.
Whether you are in the position to give a little or to give a lot- Bikes will keep us together….even when we’re apart.
Show your love for biking and for the YANA families in our community, and join the team! Every dollar donated is used to provide support for families needing to travel for medical treatment for a child or pregnant mother.
Flex your ride!
- Ride WHEN you like- Any time between August 1-15, 2020.
- Early morning, late in the day, ride one day, or ride many days….the choice is yours!
- Ride WHERE you like- Choose your own personal route distance, location, and pace.
- 1km or 1000kms; road, trail, track, or living room; speed of light or a snail’s pace…the choice is yours!
- Ride WHAT you like- If it has wheels and is powered by YOU, it’s perfect for this ride.
- Road bike, mountain bike, gravel bike, e-bike, trike, unicycle….the choice is yours!
SAFETY FIRST– Ride Safely observing current social distancing guidelines and all rules of the road/trails.